Parking is located behind our building. You’ll find us at the foot of the Granada Bridge across from City Hall. Our Parking lot is accessible from New Britain Road.
Request a pick up or deliver at $4 a mile. Installations depend on intensity & quantity. Contact us for an estimate.
- Do not use glass cleaner on your frame. It can seep through the wood along the edges and potentially dampened the microenvironment inside your frame. A dry microfiber will do the trick.
- Do not use furniture polish on frames. Most frames have a special finish to keep it’s luster. Attempting to polish the wood could cause fading and damage to the aesthetic value of the moulding. Gently clean your frame using a dry cloth.
- Do not display important pieces near an exterior door or in direct sunlight. Frame of Mind uses UV protective glass on any framing project but heat and humidity can cause the wood and paper in your frame to weaken, bend, and wrinkle.
- Do not store important work in a garage, basement, or attic. Conservation of important artwork and artifacts can only be maintained in a controlled environment. Store your unhung frames in an empty room or closet. Leaning your frames against the wall is a good way to store them, or you may stack them with acid free foam core between each piece. always store frames back to back or face to face to avoid scratches on the face of the frame from hardware.
- Use two nails to ensure a balanced and sturdy hang.
- Do not hang important artwork in the bathroom. Changes in humidity and the close proximity to water can encourage the growth of mold.