- This event has passed.
Ormond Beach Art Walk First Saturdays
June 1 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Ormond Beach celebrates culture with 6 gallery stops featuring over 100 artists. Most of the artwork is handcrafted by local fine artists, but don’t miss international features as well. Enjoy the complimentary shuttle service to each stop!
- Frame of Mind Custom Frame Shop & Art Gallery. This shop has been open for ten years and is expanding quickly. Meet with the designers & experienced custom framers who can offer you a one-on-one consultation in creating a conservation quality frame for your artwork or memorabilia. Frame of Mind framers study in the field of material conservation and attend courses and trade shows to keep up with newest methods and products in museum quality and decorative framing. No job is too big, small, or too unusual for the customer framers at Frame of Mind who hand create a home for your piece from scratch. A 10% discount is applied to any patron of a local gallery.
Frame of Mind’s bottom line is quality, but community outreach is equally valued. Visit the gallery for monthly rotating art shows, a catalogue of international artists, events including art festivals, community mural events, & even lectures. Frame of Mind is where great Minds meet. Grab a fresh cup of Gold Leaf Coffee Co. while you visit.
- Arts on Granada is a collective of artist in all disciplines. Each time you visit Arts of Granada, you are sure to be blown away by the vast array of high quality work for a totally affordable price. Pop up shows and regular exhibits keep the gallery’s energy alive and exhilarating. Over 30 artist stations fill the space. Meet the artist and watch them work! Arts on Granada creations offer fine art painting, sculpture, woodworking, glass art, bookbinding, jewelry, photography, graphic design, and more trinkets and gadgets than one’s imagination can conceive without seeing it in person. This is a place where young & mature can learn new skills through classes and workshops. A beautiful downtown treasure, Arts on Granada is where creatives gather.
67 West Granada Blvd. Ormond Beach Fl 32174
- Ocean Art Gallery is our newest neighbor. This is the gallery’s second Florida location featuring fine artist that exhibit the relaxing and breathtaking ambiance that makes us love our Floridian beach town and arouses the senses. Ocean Art Gallery features over 30 artists, artist talks, and social gatherings. The artist of Ocean Art Gallery are masters in their field. There is a strong sense of community in this gallery who’s mission is to exhibit illuminating artwork downtown that boosts economic and culture growth. Ocean Art Gallery is just steps from the beach, and carries the coastline’s sublime rhythm into its walls.
- Thays Art Gallery & Studio & Masterpiece Mixers Paint & Party Studio Ormond Beach is a place to unwind and let loose. Thays Pagani Franca, owner, instructor, and gallery feature, has truly led a life devoted to creativity. She’s been obsessed with painting since the age of three, and has a fine arts degree, which allowed her to open this festive paint and party art gallery. Her Brazilian culture brings a flare to her courses like no other. She’s taught hundreds of students to create masterpieces treasured forever. She participates in art fairs & contests around the globe, paints live at Grind Gastropub and Kona Tiki Bar every Sunday, hosts fundraising events to better the future of our community and environment, and is featured on local logos such as Steel Oak Coffee‘s Lights Out blend, dedicated to funding sea turtle rescue with every sale. She transformed her work from paint and party mastermind to full time artist with originals, prints, and home decor furnishings. Her newly renovated gallery is a prefect place to come together and view art or sign up to host your next social event in a celebration of creation.
- Ocean Child is a new boutique in downtown Ormond Beach. This shop is perfect for gifts, home decor, apparel, and relaxing goodies for all mermaid lovers. This boutique features hand crafted creations such as wall decor, fashion products, jewelry, handmade powder room necessities, and more. Ocean Child is a jubilant store with regular customer appreciation specials such as Wine Wednesdays. Become a friend at Ocean Child and have fun with them during events such as Tarot readings! Ocean Child is a specialty shop and an interesting addition to Ormond Beach, filling it with color and spreading joy across Granada.
- The Pocket Jeweler is our downtown stop for fine jewelry. The mission of the shop owners is to bring you a collection of the more supreme craftsmanship and materials. The Pocket Jeweler has been an active member of the Ormond Main Street for years by offering specials and celebrating shopping small along Granada. As if jewelry was not enough of a fine art, The Pocket Jeweler has added artwork by local sculptors and painters to their gallery. Visit The Pocket Jeweler during Ormond Art Walks to meet new artists each month and view their special collection of jewels.
- Special thanks to Ormond Mainstreet for being a resource where entrepreneurs can come together to come up with projects like this and many others that keep our town alive. Follow their page on Facebook for small business events & news not limited to art, but also restaurants, fitness centers, apparel stores, grocers, utilitarian expertise, and so much more.
44 West Granada Blvd. Ormond Beach Fl 32174